1. Dives will be available for booking once notified as 'open for booking'
by the Committee. Dives available will be listed on the BWD web site. Booking should
be made with the appropriate Dive Manager; if the Dive Manager is not available,
then bookings can normally be taken by the Diving Officer.
2. Dive Managers will book divers onto the dives only if their qualification
and experience allows it. Qualification stated on boat dives is the basic level
required on that day. Inland & sheltered water sites are available for all levels.
3. Divers names will only be placed on the Dive Booking Sheet as 'confirmed'
by the Dive Manager when the deposit has been paid.
4. The remaining amount due must be paid by the date stated.
5. Once dives have been booked, in the event that a diver has to cancel for
any reason the full cost of the booking will still be due unless:
a. another diver takes your place.
b. the boat place and/or accommodation booked can be cancelled.
In this case the diver will only be responsible for costs actually incurred by the
6. An additional charge of up to £10 per day may be applied (at the discretion
of the committee) for divers who are not paid up diving members of Blue Water Diving.
7. In order to reduce any potential losses to the club, dives which are under
booked will be offered outside of the club at the discretion of the committee.
Any questions relating to the above notes or the booking of dives please speak to
the Diving Officer or the relevant Dive Manager.