1. Dives will be available for booking once notified as 'open for booking' by the
Committee. Dives available will be listed on the BWD web site. Booking should be
made with the appropriate Dive Manager; if the Dive Manager is not available, then
bookings can normally be taken by the Diving Officer or Treasurer.
2. Dive Managers will book divers onto the dives only if their qualification and
experience allows it. Qualification stated on boat dives is the basic level required
on that day. Inland & sheltered water sites are available for all levels.
3. Divers names will only be placed on the Dive Booking Sheet as “confirmed” by the
Dive Manager when the deposit has been paid.
4. The remaining amount due must be paid by the date stated.
5. Once dives have been booked, the amount paid (deposit or full amount after the
due date) will be non-refundable unless the dive is full and another diver takes
6. There will be an additional charge of £10 per day for divers who are not paid
up diving members of Blue Water Diving.
7. In order to reduce any potential losses to the club, dives which are under booked
will be offered outside of the club at the discretion of the committee.
Any questions relating to above notes or the booking of dives please speak to the
Diving Officer or the relevant Dive Manager.